DataSauce is a digital marketing agency based in Prahran, specialising in both local and global high-performing data-driven strategies across Social, Search, CRM, Content & Creative.
From early start-ups to household brands, we work across a range of verticals – ranging from fashion to food to finance to festivals; DTC to B2B to events and real estate.
We partner globally for brands such as Vegemite, Jackalope, Godiva, Mister Zimi, Daily Blooms, Nike Melbourne Marathon, Afterpay Fashion Week, Hairhouse, Billson's, Cygnett, and many more.
Are you looking for a change and to work in an agency that has consistently scored 85% or higher on their quarterly engagement surveys, has an incredibly high staff and client retention rate, and recently also launched another agency* in the UGC space?! Then read on....
- Working closely with a Senior Strategy Manager, you will support the day-to-day strategy, implementation and optimisation of services (Performance Media, Data, CRM, CRO, Content/Creative) across your clients to deliver tangible value
- With a growth mindset, you will always be looking to push your clients' results just that little bit harder
- Play a role in our overall growth
- Have the opportunity to be involved in pitches
- Be part of regular internal and client brainstorming sessions
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience as either a project coordinator or in an account services team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and show value in relationships
- You consider yourself commercially-minded and ambitious (Had a lemonade stand when you were a kid?)
- You take a forward-thinking and initiative-driven approach to solving problems
- Regardless of your experience or who is sitting at the table, you are still always willing to bring new ideas from any realm of the digital world... And ready to learn when others bring theirs!
- You live and breathe digital marketing
- You're excited, obsessed, and passionate about the digital marketing space
- You can work both independently and within a team
The DataSauce Life
- Minimum 10 hours a month of training (including personal and professional development, partner training from the likes of Google, Meta, TikTok, Klaviyo, and many more as well as fortnightly masterclasses from internal and external presenters)
- Flexible working hours
- We’re huge on snacks, team breakfasts, lunches, and knock-off drinks. If there’s a reason to celebrate, you best believe we’ll be celebrating it (including, but not limited to your dog’s 3rd birthday)
- Work from home (WFH 3:2)
- Generous packages and rewards (Referral, Birthday, and Anniversary Bonuses).
- A chance to be experimental and practice cutting-edge strategies and create real change for great brands
Think you're a good fit? Get in touch now.