DataSauce is a digital marketing agency based in Melbourne, specialising in high-performing data-driven strategies across social, search, CRM and creative.
From early start-ups to household brands, we've worked across a range of verticals – ranging from fashion to food to finance to festivals; DTC to B2B to events and real estate
We've run campaigns globally for brands such as: 2XU, Aquila, Godiva, Mister Zimi, Hommey, Nike Melbourne Marathon, Hairhouse, Peninsula Hot Springs, VUSH, and many more.
Are you the Digital Assistant we've been looking for?
While this role is an internship position part of our DataSauce Academy, it will equip you with an unparalleled set of employable skills (and the opportunity for an ongoing, professional career) after our 20-day program which runs for 10 weeks. Learn more about what to expect here.
- Learn the day-to-day strategies, implementations and optimisations of paid media campaigns across a range of clients to deliver tangible value.
- Assist in growing client, partner, and agency-wide relationships built on trust and expertise.
- Contribute to the development of our agency, including our DataSauce culture.
- Acquire skills related to performance marketing as a core offering across media and creative.
- Prepare pitches for new and existing opportunities, networking and nurturing relationships.
- Contribute, inspire and participate in internal and client brainstorming sessions.
- You have a strong interest in digital marketing
- You consider yourself commercially-minded and ambitious
- You take a forward-thinking and initiative-driven approach to solving problems
- You’re willing to bring new ideas to the table from any realm of the digital world, and also ready to learn when others bring theirs!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're excited and passionate about expanding your own horizons, and learning in general
- You can work both independently and within a team
The DataSauce Life
- Our 20-day uniquely crafted internship program is centred around your development. Includes lunch and learn sessions, plus skills development from our partners at Meta, Google & more!
- Extremely interactive internship. Hands-on, and your work will never go to waste - from early on in your internship (Day 3 even!), you’ll help drive real results for our clients and agency.
- We’re huge on team breakfasts, lunches and knock-off drinks. If there’s a reason to celebrate, you best believe we’ll be celebrating it - *Including but not limited to, your dog’s 3rd birthday.
- Our internship program typically runs as a 20-day program over 10 weeks, split into two consecutive 7.5 hour work days per week. But we're flexible to your schedule!
84% of our team started out with this internship program.
If you're interested to read more about the role, our DataSauce Academy page takes you on an in-depth journey into how best to proceed and what more to expect.
If you're already sold, however, get in touch now.